Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions. This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Twist Defining Cream to detangled hair while it is wet, in small sections from root to tip, then twist away! Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you’re done.
- Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- For twist outs, undo twists and separate, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter Cream onto hair, daily or whenever needed.
How to use:
You may use Twist Defining Cream for shingling, too, by combing it section-by-section through clean, detangled soaking wet hair with a wide-toothed comb. Dry thoroughly before manually fluffing and separating for style.
Source: 1-Natural; 2-Canola Oil derived
A blend of hair’s favorite natural emollients and botanicals, whipped to a “just-right light consistency.” Frizz-free releasing of twist, bantu-knot and braid sets Great for anytime lubricity, shine and softness For styling twist-outs, braid-outs and knot-outs Smooth a small amount along each section Carefully release with fingertips lightly coated with CocoShea Whip For general use Smooth on as needed to…
Take control of naturally curly or coiled hair types with the As I Am Detangling Conditioner; a lightweight, leave-in formula that promises to eliminate knots and tangles. Enriched with a nourishing blend of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Royal Jelly (a natural substance collected from queen honey bees), the conditioner delivers intense moisture and hydration, whilst improving manageability to prepare hair…
What it is: A light conditioning formula that contains high quality natural oils to help you style your tresses. What it does:This product gives hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. Its dry moisture finish leaves hair matte but not parched. What else you need to know:It’s made to mess with perfection and craft…
Take the necessary step in styling. Add leave-in conditioner that will add moisture and shine. A must for avoiding future flakes. Fights Dry & Itchy Scalp and Dandruff Prepares the hair for styling Improves manageability of hair Eases wet combing Directions: Apply liberally, to clean wet, detangled hair. Distribute well throughout the entire head of hair, from root to tip.…